1. The name of the organization shall be 901FPV.
II. Board of Directors
1. The Board of Directors shall serve without pay and consist of six (5) members.
2. The Board of Directors (Board) shall serve at the pleasure of the majority of the board.
3. Board members shall serve 1 year repeating terms.
4. Vacancies shall be filled by the Board, and be approved by majority of current Board.
5. Board members with multiple absences from board meetings shall be dismissed from the Board by decision of the majority remaining board so long as a quorum can be established.
6. Board members shall be dismissed by a majority vote of the Board so long as a quorum can be established.
1. The members of the board will also serve as officers and terms shall be limited to Board terms. The officers of the board shall consist of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Public Relations and Safety Officer nominated by the Board.
1. President: Alec Lunsford
2. Vice President: Lucas Dearborn
3. Secretary: Brandon Brown
4. Treasurer: Ben Eishen
5. Public Relations: Alex Gray
6. Safety Officer: Brandon Brown
1. The Board may appoint standing and ad hoc committees as needed.
1. Regular board meetings shall be held on at least once a year.
2. Special board meetings may be held at any time when called for one of the board members.
3. Agendas shall be provided at least one (1) day in advance.
1. 3 board members constitutes a quorum.
2. In absence of a quorum, no formal action shall be taken other than to adjourn the meeting to a subsequent date.
3. Passage of a motion requires a simple majority (ie, one more than half the board members present).
VII. Conflict of Interest
1. Any member of the board who has a financial, personal, or official interest in, or conflict (or appearance of a conflict) with any matter pending before the Board, of such nature that it prevents or may prevent that member from acting on the matter in an impartial manner, will offer to the Board to voluntarily excuse him/herself and will refrain from discussion and voting on said item.
VIII. Fiscal Policies
1. The fiscal year of the board shall be January 1st to December 31st.
2. Purchases and distributions of funds requires a majority approval from the board.
1. These by-laws may be amended by a two-third vote of Board members present at any meeting, provided a quorum is present and a copy of the proposed amendment(s) are provided to each Board member at least one week prior to said meeting.
X. Intellectual Property
1. 901FPV maintains claim over its own Intellectual Property of its logos, icons, and other official depictions.
1. The objectives of this organization shall be to promote Radio Control building and flying and to aid insofar as possible the national program of the Academy of Model Aeronautics and other AMA activities, looking toward the continual advancement of model aviation in all its phases in the United States. The organization is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, and scientific purposes.